Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

Elric
Amateur
Amateur

Tivoli Tickets Now on Sale!

Post by Elric » Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:29 am

You can get the tickets on line at:

http://www.etix.com/ticket/servlet/onli ... attanooga3

They are available at the box office on Tuesday if you do not have access to a printer.
Brent

Be kind to my mistakes, because I am not.....Kate Bush

yeshead 777
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by yeshead 777 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:43 pm

Why are we not hearing about ticket sales from anyone except Elric who called the Tivoli himself. No offense or blame-but where is the promotion or the official announcements. We just want the show to sell good and get the advanced promotion and attention it deserves!
Art can "make people feel what's true rather than telling them".[Dan Haseltine,Jars of Clay].

Prog Music's Frank
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Prog Music's Frank » Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:28 pm

Don't worry, it's all coming.
[img]http://static.flickr.com/1/652239_be4b7aa3e3_m.jpg[/img]

yeshead 777
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by yeshead 777 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:44 pm

[quote="Prog Music's Frank"]Don't worry, quote]

Be Happy!

Thanks Fred-just want the best for ya'll!
Art can "make people feel what's true rather than telling them".[Dan Haseltine,Jars of Clay].

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by MayorOfLongview » Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:13 am

Prog Music's Frank wrote:Don't worry, it's all coming.
BTW to all here, this concert is a benefit for AAA Women's Services. We're not advertising that, but some of you would be interested I'm sure. Those folks (or their board members) have done a lot of work on this, and they have a promotional schedule worked out with the local press / papers / radio stations, etc. It'll probably be the most heavily promoted concert in Chattanooga. In terms of 'local' support - we're getting. But that's only where the media is concerned.
We have to hope that promotion puts "butts in seats" - and remember this is Chattanooga. We'd have a sell-out if we did a tractor-pull or crafts fair. A rock concert with a choir? Never been done here! (only one other town as I recall). We need to get this town (and our friends and fans)motivated.
You'll probably start hearing more about it in a couple of weeks.
Steve
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

yeshead 777
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by yeshead 777 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:08 pm

MayorOfLongview wrote:
Prog Music's Frank wrote:Don't worry, it's all coming.

We have to hope that promotion puts "butts in seats" - and remember this is Chattanooga. We'd have a sell-out if we did a tractor-pull or crafts fair.
Steve
How bout a tractor pull in the arena with a craft fair in the lobby and GH music playing over the PA system at the UTC roundhouse. If you pull this one of this year-trythat next year!!!! HEHE

yeshead 777
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by yeshead 777 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:40 pm

I tried to post some info on PE-once again the Kings of Sarcasm and ill will came out to play, I got p%##$^ off, and vowed never to post on the forum again. What else is new?

MayorOfLongview
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by MayorOfLongview » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:20 am

yeshead 777 wrote:I tried to post some info on PE-once again the Kings of Sarcasm and ill will came out to play, I got p%##$^ off, and vowed never to post on the forum again. What else is new?
It doesn't matter. The info still got posted. We've had a bunch of folks join our myspace page from PE lately. No body cares what the idiot's say about us over there. Jerks!
lol
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

yeshead 777
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Post by yeshead 777 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:04 pm

Just curious how much you will be able to keep up with how ticket sales are going.