I have an extra ticket

GH's show from October 2006

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

Walker

I have an extra ticket

Post by Walker » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:11 pm

Hi everyone! I purchased 2 tickets for the afternoon show for me and wife. Now she says something came up at work for that day and she cannot attend. I still plan on going. Anyone need a ticket?? I am NOT scalping.. all I want is the price I paid for it, which is $19. If you are interested, please email me at walkerbachman@alltel.net and we can make arrangements. Can't wait for the show, this will be my first Glass Hammer concert.

yeshead 777
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Re: I have an extra ticket

Post by yeshead 777 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:19 pm

[quote="Walker"]Hi everyone! I purchased 2 tickets for the afternoon show for me and wife. Now she says something came up at work for that day and she cannot attend. I still plan on going. Anyone need a ticket?? I am NOT scalping.. all I want is the price I paid for it, which is $19. If you are interested, please email me at walkerbachman@alltel.net and we can make arrangements. Can't wait for the show, this will be my first Glass Hammer concert.[/quotte}
You will be blown away!!!! If you can't find anyone to buy it, I'm sure i can find someone to use it if you're willing to donate it when the time comes. Also, can I suggest that others(esp. those oversees) that can't make it-purchase a ticket or two, and donate it!!! We'll find someone to fill it! We need to sell tickets!!!!Less than 3 weeks away. and for all those local-Go to you're churches, businesses,etc. and promote the show!!!!If any one wants a poster put up in a particular place(their office,school, area restaurant,etc.-contact me @ dpmomberg@juno.com. I am helping with the volunteer effort. Thanks and peace,David.
Art can "make people feel what's true rather than telling them".[Dan Haseltine,Jars of Clay].