Quality of Video on Tivoli

GH's show from October 2006

Moderators: MayorOfLongview, FredProgGH, Sam Gamgee, Bnielsen

aswas

Post by aswas » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:01 am

Thanks for correcting me. I am an old analog freak, but just didn't catch it.
seasons will pass you by..I get up..I get down

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Re:

Post by Japes » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:23 pm

Japes wrote:
aswas wrote:Again, I know this is way late, but I just started posting in the forum. Live at the Trivoli is a great DVD. The Sound was awesome, which is the most important thing on the DVD. I understand there were problems with the camera crew and the computer crashing, but it turned out above average(the video) Spocks Beard would have loved to have any of their DVDs to come out close to this. (One of my fave prog bands.) Dave continued his great guitar playing, It was cool to see Carl(who sings so well) playing Steve's old Analog Synthesizer in a couple of songs. Susie was awesome. The three women continue to be unbelievable on the violins etc. Everyone was having a blast. Steve was the bomb, and so was Fred. Matt has made his nitche.Thanks for allowing me to share. I love GH and wherever or whenever I have the opportunity I will share it
I didnt know that was his synth. That's pretty cool! Oh, and I'd like to dust off the previous question I asked. Any chance of the audio of this being released on iTunes, like Lex Live was?
I guess I'll be dusting this off again.
Luke 6:27-31
27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

Japes
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Re: Quality of Video on Tivoli

Post by Japes » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:28 pm

Wow, what's with the spam recently? Rather funny to read, actually.
Luke 6:27-31
27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

Bnielsen
Hammerhead
Hammerhead

Re: Quality of Video on Tivoli

Post by Bnielsen » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:16 pm

what spam? ::cough cough::
Brian Nielsen
GH Merch '09 - GH Roadie '05 - GH NEARFest Choir '03